Today we had lunch at Kokopelli Beer Brewing Company and they serve sandwiches, pizzas, and salads. Dessert is cheese cake or a brownie stacked with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and topped with another brownie!
I have seen Kokopelli in jewelry, greeting cards and on t-shirts but this was the first time eating at a restaurant with the name of Kokopelli. I ordered a veggie pizza with tomatoes, olives, onion, mushrooms and green pepper on top of a thin, crispy crust. I liked it. Someone ordered a pineapple pizza and she could not eat it. She said it tasted bad. Everyone else ordered other variety of pizzas, meat ball sandwiches, wraps, and salads, and they commented on how good it all tasted. I suppose one bad dish out of twelve is not a bad review for a restaurant.
The Baker's Dozen group from Spirit of Christ Catholic Community had its monthly lunch at Kokopelli and we all complimented the person who picked the restaurant. Each month one member of the group picks a restaurant for the fifteen people. One never knows where a good restaurant can be found tucked away in a strip mall!
No comments:
Post a Comment