I couldn't get into my house
'cause the key seemed stuck;
something was wrong
such was my luck.
No matter how much
I jiggled the key,
tried to force it,
pulled the key in and out
the key would not turn
and the door would not open.
What to do?
My anxiety grew.
Locked outside,
hope to get in died.
Should I call the
fire department?
Neighbor?
Who?
And then,
finally, the key turned
and I was grateful to
be inside.
The next day I had to
go out and left the door
unlocked. Something
I never do.
When back home
never more to roam
I began to feel like
a prisoner in my own home.
I went to bed
and in my dream
God whispered "WD40"
right in my ear!
When I awoke I looked
underneath my sink.
Found a blue can
marked WD40.
I sprayed my key
stuck the key in the keyhole
and it was a miracle,
the key slipped right in
to open the door.
Miracles do not have to be
a lightning rod
just a little help from God!
No comments:
Post a Comment