Monday, April 22, 2019

The Princess and the Pea

What I remember is a fairy tale to find out if the young girl was a princess. A pea was placed on the bed and then many mattresses were stacked over it. When the young girl woke up, she complained that something like a rock had bothered her all night. This proved that she was a princess because of her sensitivity to the pea.


I am one hundred percent positive that there is no royalty blood in my veins. Last night I slept comfortably all night long. When I got up I was surprised to find the television remote control underneath me. Never felt a thing! Which proves that I do not have the sensitivity of a princess!

"Each night when I go to sleep,
I die. And the next morning, 
when I wake up, I'm reborn."
Gandhi



1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha all I ever find in my bed are crumbs! And I can feel the tinest one of them....maybe I am a princess?

    ReplyDelete