Ideas for blogs had to be written down...how long had it been that I had written anything? I knew I had to keep busy or I would go into a fit of depression so I washed all my bedding including the heavy bedspread. (Made my washer dance across the floor to the tune of loud thumping!) All the bathroom rugs got picked up and washed, furniture got dusted, rooms got vacuumed, I baked a banana bread, read a book, went shopping and I watched shows on television I did not even know existed!
I'm not saying I usually spend a lot of time on my laptop but I do know I missed the bright screen, my fingers flying over the keys and reading all the latest news! Today I picked up my healthy laptop and upon entering the house I felt an excited tingle in my stomach. Sticking wires into the special holes I was connected to my laptop again! I read my email, erased 86 spams and checked Facebook to see what my friends were doing. I perused what was happening in the world and wrote on my blog. Somehow, the feeling of having something missing in my life disappeared and I felt whole again!
No comments:
Post a Comment