I look at you
everything is so brand new
sweet child of this world
you bring us so much joy
Now I understand
what I could not comprehend,
now I think I see
what my parents saw in me
Soft eyes, gentle soul
more than you know
you are loved
you are loved
You make us smile
you make us laugh,
you keep us aware of the simple things in life
you turned our lives inside out
and we couldn't be happier
Bright eyes, gentle soul
more than you know
you are loved
you are loved.
Lyrics and music written by
Barbara Hallman
for their new baby daughter.
**********
Today, my granddaughter will celebrate her seventeenth birthday. The time seems to have flown by and now, instead of a cute baby, she has blossomed into a beautiful young lady. She is sweet and quiet and my love for her continues to grow. I am very proud of her and how well she has done in school. I know that whatever she decides to do, she will succeed! I enjoy visiting her and spending time with her because now we can communicate like two adults!
Happy Birthday to my dear granddaughter. I love you very much and look forward to seeing you whenever I go to California or when you come spend time with me here in Colorado.
Enjoy your special day!
I stayed up until midnight to be the first to wish you a happy birthday. But it seems as if my computer is an hour behind so it looks as if your birthday is Wed. March 26.....but I know it is on the 27th...Happy Day Sweetie!!
ReplyDelete