I got scissors and opened the package and to my surprise, I saw that it was a book and a cassette. I never would have guessed that it was the cassette I had ordered. I did not expect it until later this week and I expected it to come in an Amazon box and not from a private sender.
My next move is to listen to the music that I remember loving and hoping I still do! It's a good thing I still have a boom-box that plays cassettes plus one DVD at a time! Sometimes it pays not to jump into the future too fast!
June 24, 2016, I decided to play my wonderful cassette. The first three songs were fun but before I could get to my favorite one, the tape began to warble. Sounded as if the voice was underwater and the words could not be understood. I do not know if it is my machine or if it is the cassette that is damaged. My next project is to find a cassette player to see whether my music can be heard correctly.
If not, it's $13.00 down the drain!
June 24, 2016, I decided to play my wonderful cassette. The first three songs were fun but before I could get to my favorite one, the tape began to warble. Sounded as if the voice was underwater and the words could not be understood. I do not know if it is my machine or if it is the cassette that is damaged. My next project is to find a cassette player to see whether my music can be heard correctly.
If not, it's $13.00 down the drain!
No comments:
Post a Comment