My plan was to get new tires because the tires are five years old and are probably ready to be changed. Before I left for California, I took a penny and put it in one of the grooves in the tire. If any part of Lincoln's head could be seen, the tires were not ready to be replaced. I could see his head and even though my gut feeling was telling me that the tires needed to be changed I didn't do anything about it.
Today I happened to see a paper on my windshield.
So I came right home and made an appointment to have my tires replaced. Evidently, strangers are seeing something that I do not see. Until I get the tires changed, I will drive with trepidation every where I go and pray that I make it safely to where I am going until I have those tires changed!
December 31, 2019, I drove to the Firestone garage thinking that I would leave my car while I went to Blackhawk to gamble. My appointment was for 9 a.m. but when I drove into the lot at 8:20 a.m., the young man told me they could replace the tires right away and it would be finished by 9:30 a.m.
I waited and watched the snow falling down, felt the coldness every time someone opened the door, watched Drew Cary's game show, and listened to six persons walk in, after I did, to have their tires changed also. Snow seems to make people think about getting new tires When I drove away on my new tires, I felt safe and happy that I had finally had new tires put on my car. Amazing the confidence that the new tires gave me!
"Take care of your car
in the garage, and the
car will take care of
you on the road."
Amit Kalantri
No comments:
Post a Comment