Monday, June 22, 2015

A Cute Kid

At mass this past weekend I enjoyed watching the antics of a little boy. He would leave his parents and run to the wall. Then tauntingly would look at his parents. It was as if he was daring them to come after him. The parents kept an eye on him and if he went too far up the ramp, the mother would go get the child and bring him back to where they were sitting.

Not five seconds would go by when the kid would once again repeat his teasing run away and the mother would go and fetch him. The child entertained me and those in the area and he was so cute that no one seemed bothered as they watched the son and mother do their repetitive dance.

I marvel at patient parents and feel thankful that I no longer have to contend with little children. I can just sit back and enjoy what ever cute kids decide to do!




"Mothers hold their 
children's hands for 
a short while, but their
hearts forever."
Unknown Quote


No comments:

Post a Comment