Monday, June 8, 2015

Looking and Feeling Good

There was one purpose in mind when I entered my bathroom at 9:10 in the morning. At 11:25 I exited the bathroom a different woman. While in the bathroom I plucked, shaved, colored, creamed, and cut hair. I had been lax on taking care of my personal self and this morning I decided I would do everything that needed doing.

When I left the bathroom I was a different person. My hair had gone from white to dark brown, my eyebrows had a curve to them, nose hair disappeared, and any mustache or chin hair was rubbed off. My legs from my ankles to my rear were hairless and smooth. (Well, as smooth as an old lady's skin can be!) Most  of my body was smeared with sweet smelling lotion. Toe nails were trimmed, to be colored at a later time, and my makeup was carefully applied to my face. If I do say so myself; I looked gorgeous and smelled good.

I ran into a friend and after talking for awhile I asked,  "Do you notice anything different about me? She looked me over and said, "That's a new jacket, isn't it?"


I knew then that what I see or who I am is not readily noticeable to anyone else. The conclusion I have come to is: I am the only one I need to please because no one else knows me like I know me, or sees me like I see me!

The picture to the left is how I see myself and the picture on the right is probably how others see me!


1 comment: