Be Silent and Act is the definition of Tace et Face. I happened to be going through my closet and found a denim vest with pins. At one time in my life I collected small pins. Travels, ads, statements in a

few words, and or any small pin that caught my fancy. When I saw the Tace et Face pin I wondered what it meant. Thank God for Google because I found out it is the 25th Field Artillery Crest. Next to it was another pin with
Veritas, Obedientia, Actio and after looking it up I found out it means Truth, Obedience and Action and belongs to the 46th Field Artillery Battalion. Now I am racking my brain to recall where I got those military pins.
I remember where and when I got most of the pins but the military pins
have me stumped. I did know a retired Army man and maybe he gave them to
me. I hate it when I can't remember!

There are pink ribbons (cancer), Fiesta balloons I got in Albuquerque, pins saying I love country music, religious, games, funny sayings, bowling, flags, horseshoes, gambling, Aztecs, United Way, happy new year, and many other pins.

A green pin with I Love Brad Allegrezzi made me wonder if he could be a musician. When I looked him up on the Internet the only Allegrezzi name I found had something to do with Allegrezzi garage doors. So much for thinking I knew and remembered where I got pins to put on my vest!
No comments:
Post a Comment