Thursday, July 16, 2015

22222

That's the number on my blog stats. Don't know what it means but I find it kinda neat. Makes me want to sing Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye!
Never expecting to find any thing regarding the number 2, I decided to go to the Internet and see if there was a meaning to the number two. What a surprise I got when I read about the Angel Numbers which are repeating 2's.

First explanation of number 2 was that it relates to the attributes and energies of peace, kindness, diplomacy, friendship and fifty other good and happy adjectives. The list ended with divine life purpose and soul mission.

Second explanation was that the essence of #2 is a balance of Yin and Yang.

Third explanation of the Angel #2 is a message to have faith, trust and courage as my prayers are manifesting in my life, even if it is not obvious just yet. Patience may be needed but I may rest assured that all will turn out for the highest good.

The #22 has to do with balance of spiritual, physical, emotional, and mental.  Maybe that is why I felt complete when I had a good partner and we danced a 2 step!

#22 means everything will turn out for the best in the long term pertaining to body, soul, mind and spirit.

Just reading all the wonderful things that number 2's represent, I am feeling great already. Hitting the 22222 in my blog today most certainly means good and wonderful things! I do wonder how the saying of number 2, which means going  to the bathroom, fits into all of the great things I found out about number 2's!

No comments:

Post a Comment