One of my favorite saying is, "I can't cook." My daughter, when she overheard me make that remark, said, "Mom, you cook and what you should say is "I don't like to cook." So, from now on I will let everyone know that even though I can cook I choose not to! It has never been one of my favorite things to do though in the past I did a lot of baking and even baked a three layered wedding cake for my sister and brother in law when they got married. I remember rolling out marshmallows to make white roses for decorating
the cake.


Well, one cake does not a cook make so my latest ideas were a cherry pie and a glass of wine. Here are the pictures of my pie which has fewer calories than any other pie and my glass of red wine which should be good for my health!
A young man came to ask for his beloved's hand in marriage. His future mother-in-law said:
"You realize that my daughter went straight from school to work and had no time to learn how to cook."
"Yes," he replied, "but when a person is in love, even rocks taste good."
"Well then, may you stay in love forever!"
No comments:
Post a Comment