I left the park and was driving east on 72nd Avenue and I gasped. A large moon seemed to hang over the street. The moon was huge and bright and I realized it must be the red moon that I had heard would happen tonight and then not again until 2033. I thanked God for putting me in a place where I could enjoy the spectacular sight. At that moment, my intention was to catch the moon eclipse later in the night. I never got outside to see the great phenomenon. I knew the pictures I had taken were going to have to do for this year and I also knew I probably wouldn't be around when it appeared again. Or maybe, at ninety-five I would see it again!
Monday, September 28, 2015
God Is Good
Every time I see something that moves me, like making me take a quick breath or feeling my heart flutter, I thank God. Not because I believe there is something wrong with me health wise, but because I see something so beautiful it takes my breath away! Yesterday was one of those days. Driving home around six-thirty in the evening I could see the sky to the west beginning to change color. I know sun sets do not last long, so I stepped on the gas and made it to Majestic Park in Arvada just in time to photograph the colorful sky.
I left the park and was driving east on 72nd Avenue and I gasped. A large moon seemed to hang over the street. The moon was huge and bright and I realized it must be the red moon that I had heard would happen tonight and then not again until 2033. I thanked God for putting me in a place where I could enjoy the spectacular sight. At that moment, my intention was to catch the moon eclipse later in the night. I never got outside to see the great phenomenon. I knew the pictures I had taken were going to have to do for this year and I also knew I probably wouldn't be around when it appeared again. Or maybe, at ninety-five I would see it again!
I left the park and was driving east on 72nd Avenue and I gasped. A large moon seemed to hang over the street. The moon was huge and bright and I realized it must be the red moon that I had heard would happen tonight and then not again until 2033. I thanked God for putting me in a place where I could enjoy the spectacular sight. At that moment, my intention was to catch the moon eclipse later in the night. I never got outside to see the great phenomenon. I knew the pictures I had taken were going to have to do for this year and I also knew I probably wouldn't be around when it appeared again. Or maybe, at ninety-five I would see it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment