Saturday, December 16, 2017

A Cookie Exchange

Today at two in the afternoon, I went to a cookie exchange party at a friend's home. I had never been to such an event and was surprised at the variety of cookies on the table. Each person brought three dozen of their favorite cookies and an empty container. After lots of conversation, eating goodies, drinking a holiday tea and seeing all the wonderful decorations in the house, everyone went around the cookie table and filled their empty container. Below are some of the scrumptious cookies.





The majority of persons in attendance were school teachers and I was there to support my friend who even though she knew many of the teachers, wanted her own friend there also!  What a great idea because instead of just what you bake there would be different cookies to set out for Christmas.


Baking friends are great to have! 

2 comments: