One day at Costco I saw a slipper that looked like it would be warm. The box let me know it was a Ladies Shearling Slipper and the genuine shearling sock lining offered cushioning and warmth. I liked the word warmth! The slippers sounded like they might do the trick and keep my feet cozy and warm. They were genuine sheep skin in the color of Chestnut and the only thing I did not like was that they were made in China --but I bought them anyway.
Ever since I have been wearing the slippers, I have not used my electric throw. My feet stay warm so when I get into bed my feet are not cold and consequently I am not cold. My suggestion to anyone with cold feet is that they try sheep skin slippers before buying blankets or wearing socks to bed!
"It is impossible to
comfort men's hearts with
the love of God when their
feet are perishing with cold."
William Booth
No comments:
Post a Comment