The Denver Pavilions is much bigger than I remembered with forty some stores and restaurants on three levels. Elevators and escalators are available for those not wanting to take the stairs. Some of the places I recognized were Banana Republic, Bath and Body Works, Claire's, Gap, Hard Rock Cafe, Hot Topics, Maggiono's Little Italy (in the past I had eaten great Italian food there) Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and the United Artist Theaters. I might have gone in to see Coco but the movie had already started and I did not want to hang around until the next showing. Most of the retail stores had 60% off signs.
I could spot tourists standing around and wondering which way to go as they looked around. Some were buying Colorado souvenirs. The Hard Rock Cafe seemed to be a busy place and I liked the gold letters: Love All Serve All.
In the middle of Glenarm street sat the Carousel with lots of lights and beautiful horses. Ever since I was a little girl I have loved Carousel's with the horses going up and down. I remember thinking I was a real cowgirl and that I made the horse go around and around and up and down! I am sure that at night it is even more beautiful with all the lights. It wasn't crowded and the few children I saw riding had big, happy smiles.
"A fun place to be,
filling all with glee.
Horses rolling along
moving to the Calliope song!"
E. Moscoso
I think it would be very pretty at night too.
ReplyDelete