
A few days ago, a friend and I went to lunch at an Asian restaurant. I had never been to the restaurant but she had eaten there and she liked the food. It is in a small strip mall next to a King Soopers. On entering the restaurant I noticed how bright and clean it looked. When we ordered our food, I was impressed how the rice came in a neatly shaped heart.

By looking around the room, it would have been difficult to guess what kind of a restaurant we were in. There was nothing Asian in the room and the red and white tablecloths could have been a place serving Italian food. The pictures on the wall were 100% American. The large chandelier gave the impression that the restaurant was a up-scale place to eat. I wondered if the chandelier could be crystal and my friend said, "Probably plastic!"
The rice and the chandelier were two things I did not expect to see in
the small strip mall restaurant. The food was tasty and I enjoyed
passing the time eating and talking with my friend.
"Three things are needed for a good life.
Good friends, good food, and good song."
Jason Zebehazy
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThe only thing missing was the song
ReplyDeleteThe song was in our hearts!
ReplyDelete