Even though I am not a fanatic about the Broncos, as many of my friends are, I do enjoy watching the team win. I feel bad when they lose and wonder how they can take such beatings and never seem to be in pain. I realize they are well padded but when players are hit or knocked down, I know it has got to hurt! The game coming up on January 24, tomorrow, is a big one because it will determine who goes to the Super Bowl. Yesterday, Larimer Square with many fans in orange and blue milled around cheering and showing off their Bronco costumes. It seemed as if all of the city had come out to let the Broncos know they were rooting for them. On the evening news there were also fans from out of state cheering for the Broncos.

Yesterday a few of the fans went to Blackhawk to gamble at the Mardi Gras Casino. They wore their orange and blue outfits and one man was a hit with his crochet hat with some of the "old" Bronco players. He could have sold the hat to interested parties if he had so desired.
Whatever happens tomorrow, I hope the Broncos defeat the Patriots but if they don't it is no big deal for me. It will have been just another game!
''Pressure is something
you feel when you don't
know what the hell
you're doing."
Peyton Manning
No comments:
Post a Comment