Sunday, January 17, 2016

Orange and Blue World

Every where I look I see orange and blue for the Denver Broncos. At the grocery store the bakery department had cakes and cupcakes in orange and blue frosting. The clerks were wearing jerseys in orange and blue. Customers were in orange and blue. Cars had orange and blue flags from their antennae.  Some shoes were orange with the Bronco logo. As I drove down Wadsworth I saw people waiting for a bus in orange and blue. At mass, there was a lot of orange and blue but of all the tee-shirts, jerseys, caps, scarves, and jewelry I saw, my favorite was a dress worn by a fan. I approached her and asked if I could take her picture and at first she was hesitant, but soon relented.
"There is no 
blue without 
yellow and 
without orange."
Vincent Van Gogh

From 1960 until the present time, the Denver Broncos have had loyal and devoted fans. Every time the Broncos play everyone wishes for a win and today is no different. Come on Broncos beat those Pittsburgh Steelers today! 

"Football incorporates 
the two worst elements 
of society: Violence 
punctuated with
committee meetings.
George F. Will

Note: The score was Broncos 23 to Steelers 16 and now Denver will play the Patriots.

No comments:

Post a Comment