Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Birthday Celebration

My family is small. I have a son and a daughter. They each have two children. So when we are all together we total eight. Along the way, my ex-husband, his wife and their children became part of my family also. Now when we get together, if we are all present, we total twelve. The sad part is that some of the children are out of state though the ones in Colorado enjoy celebrating holidays together.
Yesterday, we celebrated my ex-husband's birthday at the Outback Steakhouse. It was fun, the food was good but I had to leave early for another engagement so I did not partake of his birthday dish of ice cream! 

My son and his friend arrived ready to party in bouncy eyes and black
 mustache. My granddaughter got to see her uncle, spend time with her father and we all had fun celebrating the December 6th birthday.

Of course, we missed the six persons not helping us celebrate yet there were enough celebrants to wish the birthday person a very


  

No comments:

Post a Comment