Sometimes I need to be reminded that love can be found all over.I have found rocks in the shape of a heart. I have seen clouds that look like hearts. There is love of self, of God, of family, of friends, of pets and of strangers. A smile, a prayer, a kind word, or hug are many ways of showing love. This morning, my soap let me know that there is lots of love in the world, I just have to look for it. As I washed my face, soap splattered on the mirror. When I saw the splatter, my first thought was of the many loves that are always around us!
"If so many men,
so many minds,
certainly so many
hearts, so many
kinds of love."
Leo Tolstoy
Thanks for this post! Everyone needs a reminder now and then. I too have a rock that has in "imprint" of a heart on it~ The rock itself is heart shaped and then there is another heart on it, it's sort of like a part of the rock is cut away in the shape of a heart!
ReplyDeleteYour rock sounds unique!
ReplyDelete