Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Gross Item

Sometimes, when I am shopping I come across items that shock me. The other day I happened to see an  item and could not believe that anyone would name a product with such a name. I knew I would never buy such a product, even if its benefits were proven to me. The name alone turned me off!  Moco de Gorila is on the front of the odd shaped bottle. For those of my readers who do not speak or read Spanish, it means Snot of a Gorilla. It seems to be a hair gel that is indestructible and holds hair however you decide you want to to stay! The color green is for a handsome fellow or ladies man. (Galan) The purple bottle is for sports persons and the red is for a rocker (punk). In small letters, in English I read: gorilla snot gel. I thought the whole display was awful with the picture of a weird gorilla on the front.  When I read the name of the hair gel I wondered why anyone would think that something so tasteless would sell!
I then saw a You Tube video showing a young girl raving about the hair gel and how it keeps your hair styled however you want., yet it does not leave any residue. The product is made in Mexico and does not have any Gorilla mucus. Perhaps this is one of those generation gaps that seem to pop up, more often than not!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment