Saturday, January 24, 2015

17,000 Views

This morning I hit 17,000 views on my blog. I only know about six persons who actually read my blog so I wonder who the other 16,994 are also reading my blog? In looking at the stats for all time, the blog most read is Cellular Phone Dilemma with 2,144 hits.

The Cellular Phone Dilemma is followed by:

  • Could Paul Gauguin's Blood Run Through My Children, 
  • Saturday Afternoon at the Movies, 
  • Alcalde Mayor, 
  • Tucked Away Between Longmont and Arvada
  • I Am Watching You From Heaven, 
  • Red Garnet, Yam or Sweet Potato, 
  • Santo Nino de Atocha, 
  • Scent of a Gardenia
  • Eight Generations 
 The United States has the most readers followed by Russia, Germany, France, Ukraine, Latvia, United Kingdom, Poland, Canada and Turkey.

When I check the statistics for the week, these are my blogs that are being read.
  • Is It a Pea?
  • Cellular Phone Dilemma
  • Saturday Afternoon at the Movies
  • Dinosaur Ridge
  • Red Garnet, Yam and Sweet Potato
  • Final Thoughts on My Vacation to Cabo
  • Tucked Away Between Longmont and Arvada
  • How Did He Do That?
  • Two Words That Scare Me
  • Young at Heart Board
Readers are from the United States, France, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, Mexico, Indonesia, Malaysia and Poland.

The day statistics only showed two countries reading my blog. The United States and Mexico.

  • Cellular Phone Dilemma
  • Saturday Afternoon at the Movies
  • The Mooing Cow
  • The Scent of Gardenia
  • Screen Writing 
  • I Am Watching You From Heaven
  • Sand Dunes
  • Praying the Rosary
  • Interesting Movie
Every once in awhile I like to check the statistics and wonder who all the readers are and what they think about my every day ramblings. I believe my type of writing is called "a slice of life," and that is exactly what the reader gets, a small piece of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment