
In the past, my car would barely fit into my garage, but after having a garage sale, I have plenty of room. Today when I drove my car in, I had the feeling I was entering the wrong garage. Two days of getting rid of stuff at a garage sale, taking items to ARC, taking books and records to 2nd and Charles to sell and piling lots of trash near my mailbox, one would think the house would be fairly empty. It's not. Why I have accumulated so much stuff is a mystery to me but I do feel a relief now that there are fewer things in the house and the garage.

A few years ago, my artist daughter made a sign to advertise a garage sale. People often stop by to tell me how much they like the sign. I have used it before and every time, the majority of the people will mention the "neat" sign.

Two things that sold are still in my garage and this week the organ and cupboard will be taken to their new homes! Then, the garage will really be empty!
On Pinterest,I saw this quote:
"Garage Sales are just reformed hoarders
enabling new hoarders."
No comments:
Post a Comment