Thursday, July 10, 2014

My Project For Today

I have over seven plastic bins filled with photo albums. Over fifty photo trays with slides. Some of the slides I have converted to CD's. Lots of pictures in frames. At one time I had walls at work or in my house covered with my framed photographs showing my children, grandchildren, and scenery. Mountains, flowers, wild life, zoo animals, pictures of my travels in the United States, Europe, Peru, Guatemala, Hawaii and Mexico. Today I decided to take the pictures out of the frames and place the pictures in envelopes for safe keeping. The frames I will save for whenever I have a garage sale and try to sell them. These are the photos I removed from frames today:









 
 


 

Fifteen frames and I still have many more to go. The good thing is that I enjoy looking at the photos and remembering the fun times when the pictures were taken. There's Estes Park, workers lighting up after a hard day's work in Mexico, two of my grand-babies, cousins, on "safari", catching granddaughter's expressions, my Dad, my son, my brother and sister-in-law looking good, me with my granddaughter's in Fontana, CA where I was attending a polka fest, while babysitting I took my granddaughters to the park, at Disneyland, and my children. Wonder how I got them both to pose with me?

I am now excited to see what other moments I framed and that at one time or another hung on a wall or were placed on a bookcase or dresser for my enjoyment!


No comments:

Post a Comment